The Grind for Life Series in Association with The Boardr is a Florida series of all ages/skills skateboarding contests. You should pre-register now to save your spot. We are certain that most divisions will fill up. We will do our best to accommodate spots in the more popular divisions that fill up, but space and time are limited.
The Lakeland skate park is at Lake Bonny Park, 800 Bartow Road, Lakeland, FL 33801.
DIVSION FORMATS AND SCHEDULE
This is the order we're running the events in, along with the breaks for Awards. All times are approximate, but we do try to run things on time. Arrive early for your division so you don't miss it!
- 10am: Street 9 and Under Division: Runs
- 10:30am: Street 10 to 12 Division: Jams
- 11am: Street 13 to 15 Division: Jams
- 11:30am: Street Girls Division: Runs
- 12pm: Awards Break
- 12:15pm: Street 16 to 29 Division: Jams
- 12:45pm: Street 30 and Up Division: Runs
- 1:15pm: Street Sponsored Division: Jams
- 1:45pm: Awards Break
- 2pm: Bowl 9 and Under Division: Jams
- 2:30pm: Bowl 10 to 12 Division: Jams
- 3pm: Bowl Intermediate (13 to 39) Division: Jams
- 3:30pm: Bowl Girls Division: Jams
- 4pm: Bowl Masters (40 to 49) Division: Jams
- 4:30pm: Bowl Grand Masters (50 and Up) Division: Jams
- 5pm: Bowl Sponsored Division: Jams
- 5:30pm: Awards
- Runs format events: 2, 50 second runs, best run counts as your final score.
- Street Jams format events: 3 skaters per jam, 3 minutes per jam. Judged on overall impression.
- Bowl Jams format events: 8 skaters per jam, 4 runs at 30 seconds each, skate in order until you fall. Judged on overall impression.