DIVSION FORMATS AND SCHEDULE
This is the order we're running the events in, along with the breaks for Awards. All times are approximate, but we do try to run things on time. Arrive early for your division so you don't miss it!
- 10am: Street 9 and Under Division: Runs
- 10:30am: Street 10 to 12 Division: Jams
- 11am: Street 13 to 15 Division: Jams
- 11:30am: Street Girls Division: Runs
- 12pm: Awards Break
- 12:15pm: Street 16 to 29 Division: Jams
- 12:45pm: Street 30 and Up Division: Runs
- 1:15pm: Street Sponsored Division: Jams
- 1:45pm: Awards Break
- 2pm: Bowl 9 and Under Division: Jams
- 2:30pm: Bowl 10 to 12 Division: Jams
- 3pm: Bowl Intermediate (13 to 39) Division: Jams
- 3:30pm: Bowl Girls Division: Jams
- 4pm: Bowl Masters (40 to 49) Division: Jams
- 4:30pm: Bowl Grand Masters (50 and Up) Division: Jams
- 5pm: Bowl Sponsored Division: Jams
- 5:30pm: Awards
- Runs format events: 2, 50 second runs, best run counts as your final score.
- Street Jams format events: 3 skaters per jam, 3 minutes per jam. Judged on overall impression.
- Bowl Jams format events: 8 skaters per jam, 4 runs at 30 seconds each, skate in order until you fall. Judged on overall impression.